Episode 020 – 2020: A Year in Review
This episode, we’re taking you all the way back to the beginning and going through this year starting in November of 2019 when we launched.
So much happened this year, even outside of a pandemic, and we’re grateful to have an upcoming year to look forward to. Here’s to another great year!
What We’re Talking About: A year in review
- Launched in November 2019.
- Staring the year with a payment plan option for the course.
- Going to Podfest in Orlando in March and learning a ton.
- The introduction of the COVID pandemic.
- Rebranding from Podcast Assist to Podcast Production School.
- The book we wrote – Make Money as a Podcast Producer.
- Hiring Neville Medhora.
- We reached our 100K goal by October.
- Working with Growth U.
- Transitioning PPS into its own business entity.
What We’re looking forward to in the upcoming year:
Mel – Her hubby is coming on to work with her in her business.
Gina – She and her hubby both at home working as a team and raising their new baby (due early 2021) in a self-employed space + streamlining Horkey Handbook products.
Hailey – Possibly buying and flipping businesses to diversify her portfolio.