Episode 023 – December 2020 Income Report – $114,542 TTD Revenue
Welcome to the New Year, everyone! We hope it’s starting out to be a good one (or at least a better one?) than last year.
In this episode, we’re reviewing 2020 metrics and talking all about our December 2020 income report. 2020 was a year of validation, staying consistent, and tracking everything as we went along. It’s important for us to be open and experimental, and that has led to a lot of changes in our business this year.
Our current major business goal is to double last year’s revenue in 2021 and bringing in as many new students as we can to train them up in all things podcast production. Here’s to another year!
- $114,542 TTD Revenue
- Not a huge revenue month, but we had low expenses.
- Keeping recurring revenue consistent over time.
- Encouraging our students to utilize their newfound skillsets to serve good-paying clients.
- We’ve served 181 students in our course and added 163 students to our private community to date.
- We provided 41 leads to our community in 2020.
- You don’t need a huge audience to sell a product or service successfully.
Links & Resources Mentioned: