Episode 003 – Why We Chose to Create a Course About Podcasting
In this episode, we’re talking about why we chose to write a course about podcasting and offering podcast production services. We talk about our journey in refining the messaging for our brand, utilizing our past skillsets in the work we do now, and why we’re so passionate about the medium of podcasting.
Audience Note: We are rebranding from Podcast Assist to Podcast Production School, so some of the names and terms will be changed in future episodes.
- Our passion for podcasting as a medium
- Current skill sets are transferrable to podcast production services
- How each of us entered the world of podcasting
- Consumers turned creators
- One size doesn’t fit all with podcasting, but all are welcome
- Why it’s a big deal to reach a year with your podcast
- Being clear about your podcast goals
- Re-purposing content