Episode 012 – Behind the Scenes of Our Personal Podcasts
It may not come as a shock to you, but each of us actually have our own podcasts!
That’s right. Each of us have fallen in love with podcasting in different ways at different times, and on this episode of the podcast we’re sharing about our individual podcasting journeys.
Mel started podcasting for fun not knowing people got paid to do what she was doing!
Hailey had a thoughtful vision about getting in the room with people she wanted to work with and grow her business.
And Gina (our resident podcast guest expert!) has always seen the value in podcasting and is ready to start her own journey with her personal podcast.
Each of our journeys is different, but it’s only through our individual love of podcasting that Podcast Production School is even a thing.
- Each of our journeys into the podcasting space.
- How podcasting can offer a much more tangible result for some business owners who aren’t keen on writing/blogging.
- Making small goals at first and build up over time.
- Batch recording is your friend!
- You can make money offering podcast services and/or hosting your own show.
Hailey – Buying her house!
Gina – Enrolling her kids in online public school.
Mel – Settling into her new house.
Links & Resources Mentioned:
Hailey’s Podcast: One Year From Now Podcast
Gina’s Podcast: Horkey HQ Podcast