Episode 030 – Navigating Fear, Managing Control + Growing a Successful Podcast Production Business
This episode is super special to us over here at PPS. Hailey sits down with two of our awesome and successful students, Sara M. and Sharon S., and they share with us all the nitty gritty of what it takes to start and run successful podcast production businesses.
- Dealing with ‘first client fear.’
- Learning by experience vs education.
- Taking action on what you can control and letting the rest go.
- Building out a plan and following it.
- The role(s) their podcast production businesses are going to play this year.
- Getting over sensational thoughts of earning and calculate YOUR desired bottom line.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED: