Episode 031 – Leveraging Podcasts to Hone Your Message + Perspective with Lauren Caselli
Today on the podcast, Hailey sits down with coach + consultant, Lauren Caselli.
Lauren Caselli is a coach who helps service providers and consultants price their work appropriately and with their expertise in mind. After years of watching her friends and colleagues struggle to make enough money to actually pay themselves, Lauren started working alongside high-achieving, determined folks to answer the question “where is my money?”
With over 5 years of experience in the nitty-gritty numbers of big events and conferences and in the backend of lots of profitable businesses (and “seemingly profitable” ones), Lauren takes her expertise in data and spreadsheets and helps growing businesses understand their money, so they can leverage it for good.
- Rejecting the online business model for a time.
- How the internet provides access AND bold claims that aren’t always true.
- Business hitting $0 mark.
- Revenue payout priorities and considerations.
- Leveraging opportunities as a podcast guest, especially for honing your point of view.
- Podcasting as the vehicle for allowing different conversations to happen in the open, in public.
Connect with Lauren: