Episode 014 – Must Have Skills for Online Business Owners
This week on the podcast, we’re talking about all the “must have skills” that online business owners should have to run successful businesses.
While we all have skills we’re naturally good at, there are a lot of skills that don’t come naturally for us that we have to learn over time. In this episode, we cover the skills of:
Customer Service, Communication, Sales Conversions, Resourcefulness & more!
If you run an online business or are looking to start your own online business, this episode is loaded with information that can be a resource for you as you launch or expand your business.
- Customer service
- Starts before the sale!
- “Every email is a sales opportunity.”
- No one knows your brand like you do.
- The best way to get better at writing is writing and reading more!
- Sales conversations
- One model isn’t any “better” than another.
- Tracking + evaluating metrics
- Track the right metrics, not just the ones that make you feel good.
- Everything is “figureoutable” (shout out to Marie Forleo).
- Leadership + delegation
- Learn your superpowers and hire out the rest when the time comes.
- Start with tasks with immediate ROI for your business.
Hailey – Cinemaps + vintage comics
Gina – BeachBody OnDemand (pregnancy barre class)
Mel – QUEEN + her new vintage couch
Links & Resources Mentioned:
2 thoughts on “Episode 014 – Must Have Skills for Online Business Owners”
I had a super great time listening to this podcast, particularly because, I am running a business, and want to scale up into online fulltime. I am happy to have stumbled across this episode, you lades were awesome ❤
I am still learning a lot on how to navigate this online thing. Being in the lower parts of Africa-Swaziland, this is still a very new concept of running business.
Thanks for reaching out, Notesha! We are thrilled you are enjoying the podcast. Reach out to us with any questions or if we can help support you in your online journey!