Episode 018 – Podcast Production School Course Review + Learnings with Podcast Producer, Zack Kempf
In this episode of the podcast, we interview a very special guest. Gina’s Podcast Producer (and Digital Content Producer extraordinaire), Zack Kempf!
Zack sits down with us to share his personal story into the world of online business, how he started working with Gina at Horkey Handbook, and his thoughts about the Podcast Production School course.
Zack shares lots of good nuggets in this episode and offers inspiring suggestions and tips for new Podcast Producers. A must listen!
Months In Operation
What We’re Talking About:
- The value in the energy Zack brings to the Horkey Handbook team.
- How Zack started with ZERO podcast production experience.
- Found the course so comprehensive that he had to do very little outside research.
- How he utilized his previous skill sets and brought them into podcast production.
- Starting with ZERO confidence and building it up over time.
- When you put yourself out there you never know who you’ll inspire.
- ‘Doing’ is more important than ‘perfect.’
What We’re Digging:
Hailey – Her new house! (closing end of Oct 2020)
Gina – ALL THINGS BABIES.
Mel – The color Tahitian Treat
Links & Resources Mentioned: