Episode 028 – Knowing When It’s Time to Raise Your Service Rates
What up! Welcome to another episode of the Becoming Internet Famous Podcast.
This episode, we’re answering a question from our private Facebook community.
The question from our student:
When did you know that you wanted/ready to increase your prices? Personally, I think it’s my fault for reducing my prices because … well because I wasn’t that confident and I wanted to get some clients under my belt. However now, I regret that decision. Granted I did learn some lessons along the way but I think I need to do some more mindset work. I have to believe that I’m all that and a bag of chips.
- Thinking of what you offer apart from your value as a human being.
- You don’t have to believe you’re all that.
- Setting your prices based on what you want to take home, expenses, taxes, profit, and how many clients you want.
- Mel’s mid-life crisis soap business story and how it served her as an entrepreneur.
- Better at your service offerings = higher pay.
- Clients always have a choice (unlike consumers when the cost of goods goes up at the store).
- Thoughtfully charging more to create a challenge and better outcomes.
Links & Resources Mentioned: